2. A User takes his/her own risks of any kinds that may arise in his/her use of any services from time to time provided by the HKLPA Website, and the HKLPA admits no responsibilities or liabilities whatsoever claimed by a User as a result of his/her use of such services.
3. A User shall not do any unlawful or illegal acts in the use of the website services; once an unlawful or illegal act is disclosed or reported, he/she is subject to legal, civil or police actions as applicable.
4. A User shall not do offensive, abusive, harmful or provocative acts to any other Users. Such acts shall render his/her User Account blocked or permanently cancelled without prior warning.
5. The HKLPA reserves the rights to add or delete any services of the HKLPA Website in the interests of the HKLPA as well as its members. .
6. The HKLPA reserves the rights to reject or remove any contents posted or submitted by a User, which are contrary to the meaning of such services; to be actioned by the Webmaster without prior notice.
7. A User shall not upload any media with virus threats, or suspicious of carrying virus(es).
8. A User shall not solicit any other Users to do anything not of their own desires, nor cause any other Users out of their minds.
9. The Webmaster will block any IP Addresses, which are found attacking or damaging the System; to be actioned by the Webmaster without prior warning.
11. Holding a User Account generally has no bearing on the HKLPA’s Membership.
12. The HKLPA will not solicit, obtain or fetch personal data for any purpose. It is at the sole risk of a User to disclose his/her personal data in any way or by any means.
13. For the purpose of first time registration with the System and subsequent verifications by the Webmaster, a User shall supply his/her e-mail address at his/her own choice. The System will generate a Username which can be changed at any time and at the own wish of the User. The HKLPA at any time bears no responsibilities or consequences of any User-supplied email addresses being compromised or hacked.
14. A User automatically subscribes to emails sent from the Webmaster on a need-to-know basis and no 'Unsubscribe' option is available.
15. On cancellation of an account, either by himself/herself or the Webmaster, there is no guarantee on the deletion of contents previously posted or submitted by the User.
16. The Webmaster reserves the right to reject any postings including those of other than English Language without prior consent of a User.